Mr. Eran Duvdevani is a counter-terrorism specialist, with rich experience of over 20 years. Mr. Duvdevani is a Free-lance in consulting security, counter-terrorism and instructing in the officers' course in the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) and the operations branch in the GHQ of the IDF, as a Colonel (Res.). Among his experience, one can count the following:
- Research fellow of the Institute for Counter-terrorism in Hertzlia and a lecturer on behalf of the Institute, specializing in operational countermeasures and suicide-bombing phenomenon. Within the institute, he was in charge and chairman of the technology session in the International Convention on counter-terrorism, held in Israel on September 2004.
- Member of the Threat Assessment team, and later Head of Threat Assessment updating team for the 2004 Olympics in Athens, employed by a private company.
- Preparing the training and drills plan proposal of the security forces in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, for a private company.
- Specializing in evaluation of security countermeasures, conducting surveys for security readiness, procedures, techniques, drills and preparing a comprehensive security plans for sensitive facilities, aviation security and special events.
- As a mechanical engineer and head of CT combat development branch, responsibility for combat development of devices (weapons, ammunition, personal armor, optics, etc.) for the CTU's in the IDF, while characterizing the operational requirements and conducting operational experiments for the abovementioned means, together with special units of the IDF.
- Responsibility for commands, procedures, readiness, drills and alert for the Israeli CTU's, on the strategic and operative levels.